The Award-Winning Collections and Case Management Software is Updated with Major Enhancements
FOLSOM, CA. (July 25, 2016) – AgreeYa Solutions, a leading global software, solutions and services company, is proud to announce the arrival of Cogent 5.0. The latest iteration of the renowned collections and case management software has been newly outfitted with advanced features to add value to customers and stay ahead of industry trends.
AgreeYa’s latest Cogent release prioritizes advanced integration and functionality to make business processes faster and more efficient. With enhanced compliance, and faster and more secure debt verification and document validation features, Cogent 5.0’s most important additions and improvements include:
- Document Request Screen (CFPB Compliance): The document request screen has been enhanced to include additional document types, new action sets and conditions to effectively manage requirements, requests and receipt of media (supporting documents). It will also enable firms to identify clients with deficient or no documentation.
- Contact Restriction (FDCPA Warning): A FDCPA warning message feature has been introduced under the contact restriction in work claims to enable better compliance with industry regulations.
- Pending Judgment Tag: A new tag has been introduced to enable users to pull records on pending judgment costs that have not yet been added to the claim balance.
- Copy Bankruptcy Information to Debtors and Co-Debtors: Cogent 5.0 also introduces a feature enabling users to copy default bankruptcy information across co-debtors.
- New Action Set: Additional action sets have been introduced to check/uncheck “head of household” in the debtor demographics screen under the work claims module.
- New Condition: An additional condition has been introduced for evaluating the completion of a certain task on a claim within 120 days.
With recent consent decrees primarily being focused on valid supporting documentation; evidence of debt buyer chain of title; and meaningful attorney involvement—the newest Cogent release addresses these issues to effectively manage requirements, requests and receipt of media and supporting documents.
“Each time we come out with a new release, we prioritize features that will add value to our customers and keep up with industry trends,” says Ajay Kaul, managing partner of AgreeYa Solutions. “Cogent 5.0 is a reflection of feedback from customers who use the software, and moving forward we will continue to improve its capabilities and ensure new, highly advanced features will continue to meet dynamic client and regulatory requirements.”
About AgreeYa Solutions
AgreeYa is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, Calif., AgreeYa employs more than 1,400 professionals across its 15 offices in eight countries. Over the last 16 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ organizations ranging from public sector, Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries. AgreeYa’s software portfolio includes SocialXtend (intranet and enterprise social collaboration), VDIXtend (desktop-on-cloud), Onvelop (unified enterprise collaboration and communication suite for mobile), Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution on mobile for 21st century learning), Cogent (comprehensive end-to-end case management solution for collections agencies and law firms), QuickApps (award winning suite of SharePoint web parts and pre-built templates) and BeatBlip (test automation solution). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides portal, content management, and collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, business intelligence and big data analytics, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions. For more information, visit www.agreeya.com.