New Enhancements and Features Optimize QuickApps’ Web Parts for More Streamlined App Development and Customization in SharePoint
FOLSOM, Calif. (May 26, 2021) — AgreeYa Solutions, a leader in software, solutions and services, is pleased to announce the launch of QuickApps 6.15, the latest version of its no-code SharePoint application development and customization solution. The new QuickApps release accelerates SharePoint development helping organizations create applications like project management, customer relationship management and help desk systems that are easily supported, maintained and upgraded.
“AgreeYa is focused on providing a fully integrated solution to ensure its customers and partners are equipped with the tools and technology needed to improve employee and client satisfaction,” said Ajay Kaul, managing partner of AgreeYa Solutions. “Our latest QuickApps release does just that by providing new features and delivering performance improvements to increase productivity and streamline workflows in the SharePoint environment, without the need for complex coding.”
QuickApps 6.15 introduces the following new features and benefits:
- Organization chart in qChartView: Enables users to conditionally format nodes of an organization chart using the Organization Chart Node Color Appearance feature. Also allows users to drag the organization chart for viewing large charts to avoid page scroll.
- Color Appearance feature in qListView: Supports the creation of custom KPI indicators using provided icons and percentage progress bars. Additionally, SharePoint data can now be exported in the .docx format with qListView.
- Form Component Behavior in qListForm: The Form Component Behavior can now be configured using the new “Not Match” operator and applied as validation for input values that do not match specified regular expression.
- Support for People Picker Control: QuickApps now provides support for client-side People Picker control, with auto suggest feature like SharePoint forms that enables quick search for available user accounts and groups.
- Performance Optimization in qChartView: Performance of user details callout of organization chart has been enhanced such that it renders quickly.
- Quick Edit feature in qListView: Now supports the addition and deletion of records along with editing of existing records.
QuickApps 6.15 extends applications beyond their native capabilities to exceed user expectations with the use of tabular forms to save screen space, parent-child relationships to ensure reliable data entry and hide/show logic to govern what data users can access. It delivers sophisticated applications that are easily upgraded when new versions of SharePoint are released. Additionally, QuickApps 6.15 brings data together from an organization’s enterprise application systems without manually copying data into SharePoint to free up resources and satisfy business requirements without costly custom coding.
For more information about AgreeYa Solutions or QuickApps 6.15, please visit: https://quickapps.agreeya.com/technical-documentation/.
ABOUT AGREEYA SOLUTIONS: AgreeYa Solutions is a global systems integrator delivering technology-enabled business solutions to small, medium and global Fortune 1,000 organizations. It leverages leading-edge technology, consulting and outsourcing services to boost customer efficiency, productivity and deliver a competitive advantage. Through its consultative approach and utilization of a global delivery model, AgreeYa provides software, services and solutions that are cost-effective, achieve results and transform businesses. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Folsom, Calif., with a global footprint, AgreeYa is an SEI CMMI- and ISO 9001:2015-certified Microsoft Gold Partner, with multiple certifications, and operations with a team of over 1,800 employees across the world. Its extensive software portfolio includes AgreeYa Chatbot, BeatBlip, QuickApps, Site Administrator, Recovery Manager and Cogent. AgreeYa is a staffing industry leader, providing full-service staffing solutions to meet client workforce needs while driving business value. It also recently introduced a new intelligent automation and digital transformation suite to its existing technology stack to help organizations combat future crises and venture into the digital-first world with confidence. For more information, visit www.agreeya.com and follow AgreeYa on social media @agreeyasolutions.